The Heterogenous Processing Project (HPP) and OpenAMP System Reference working group webinar was on December 13, 2022. The video and supporting materials are posted to the Linaro resources page.
The webinar covered progress that has been made over the last 3 years with a special focus on current work.
Three areas were highlighted:
- Upstream build and use with the Linux kernel and Zephyr
- Virtio devices other than rpmsg on CPU cores that do not share a hypervisor
- System Devicetree hands-on with the Looper tool
Each area has slides, a demo, and links to resources that attendees can use to reproduce the demos on their own and try things out after the event.
Speakers and Panelists:
- Bill Mills, Principal Technical Consultant, Linaro
- Arnaud Pouliquen, Design S/W Senior Engineer, STMicroelectronics
- Tanmay Shah, Sr. Software Development Engineer, AMD Xilinx
- Dan Milea, Technology Office, Wind River
- Tomas Evensen, Senior Fellow Open Source Program Office, AMD Xilinx
- Bruce Ashfield, Lopper / Yocto Maintainer, AMD Xilinx
- Mathieu Poirier, Kernel Maintainer, Linaro
- Tammy Leino, Software Engineer, Siemens
The video of the presentation and the slides can be found at this Linaro resource page. In the posted slides are links to the documentation and repositories for reproducing the demos, as well as a link to join the OpenAMP community Discord channel. A YouTube version of the video is also available, with chapter links so you can jump to specific sections easily.